This is the second postcard collage and features a different window design and arrangement of the facade features.(postcard size 10.50cm x 15.00cm )
In both collages are small pieces of carpet which connects with the former use of the building.
James Templeton was originally a draper to trade and started shawl manufacturing in Paisley. With William Quiglay, a weaver, they developed a technique to manufacture carpets. The manufacturing began in the Lieper building in 1889 until it ceased in 1969.
William Lieper was also responsible for designing the banqueting hall in Glasgow City Chambers.